The main purpose of NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is to improve the health and wellbeing of south east London people.
We will do that by:
- Ensuring that the services we commission for local people are high quality, safe and accessible.
- Working with our partners across health and social care, including those in the voluntary and independent sectors, to plan and improve services.
- Ensuring there are effective relationships with organisations that deliver care, so it is joined up in ways that are in the best interests of those using these services.
- Making sure that the money we receive from the Government is used to provide the right services, to the right people and at the right time.
Clinically led organisation
We are a membership organisation made up of the GP member practices across south east London. We work with patients and healthcare professionals and in partnership with local communities and local authorities. We are overseen by NHS England & Improvement.
Health services we commission include:
- planned hospital care
- urgent and emergency care
- rehabilitation care
- community health services
- mental health and learning disability services
- continuing care
- general medical services provided by your GP practice
We plan healthcare by identifying the health needs of the population and forecasting what services might be needed in the future. We also consider the views and experiences of patients.